1. General Provisions 1.1. The following terms and definitions apply to this document and the resulting or related relations of the Parties: a) The “Service” is a set of functions of the software and hardware of the Right holder, including the Site and the Content, to which the User is granted access to receive the information service. b) The “Site” is an automated information system available on the Internet at http://www.netpoliceinfo.com (including subdomains). c) The “User” is you and / or any other person for whom you have entered into this Agreement with the Right Holder in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation and this Agreement. d) The “Content” is any information materials, including text, graphic, audiovisual and other materials, which can be accessed using the Service. 1.2. Use of the Service by any means and in any form within its declared functionality, including:
- viewing the content within the Service;
- sending a message using the online forms on the Site;
- contacting the support service of the Site using the contacts on the Site;
- other use of the Service,
3. Restrictions By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you understand and acknowledge that: 3.1. The provisions of the legislation on the protection of consumers’ rights can not apply to the relations between the Parties when the Service is provided on a gratuitous basis. 3.2. The service is provided “as is” for use in information purposes, which implies no guarantees that the Service will meet all the requirements of the User, or that services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; or that the results/reports that can be obtained using the Service will be accurate and reliable; or that the quality of any product, service, information and Content obtained using the Service will meet the User’s expectations; or that all errors in the Content and / or the software of the Service will be corrected. 3.3. As the Service and its functionality are regularly updated, the form and nature of the services provided may change from time to time without prior notice to the User. The Right holder has the right, at his own discretion, to terminate (temporarily or permanently) the provision of services (or any separate functions within the framework of services) to all Users in general or to you, in particular, without your prior notification. 3.4. The User has no right to take the following actions independently or with the involvement of third parties:
- copy (reproduce) in any form and way the computer program and databases included in the Service of the Right holder, including any of their elements and Content, without the prior written consent of their owner;
- reverse-engineer the technology, emulate, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, and perform other similar operations with the Service;
- create software products and / or services using the Service without obtaining the prior permission of the Right holder.
3.5. If you find any errors in the functioning of the Service or in the Content posted in it, please report this to the Right holder at the address indicated in the contact section or directly to the Service Support on the Site. 3.6. Under any circumstances, the liability of the Right holder is limited to 1,000 (One thousand) rubles and is imposed on the Right holder solely in the event of guilt in his actions.
“Center for Analysis of Internet Resources”, LLC OGRN (Principal State Registration Number): 1127747244580 INN (Taxpayer Identification Number): 7702804710 Address: 127051, Moscow, Maly Sukharevsky pereulok, 9, building 1, of. 36 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The revision of November 13, 2017
The User Agreement template (in Russian) was created by the law firm “IT-Lex”